Power is needed to activate changes towards meta-vision.
- ”Power (social and political), the ability to influence people or events.
- Economic power, purchasing, monopoly, bargaining, managerial, class, or short-side power.
- In international relations, the term smart power refers to the combination of hard power and soft power strategies.
- Cybernetical physics is a scientific area on the border of cybernetics and physics which studies physical systems with cybernetical methods. Cybernetical methods are understood as methods developed within control theory, information theory, systems theory and related areas: control design, estimation, identification, optimization, pattern recognition, signal processing, image processing, etc.
- Emergence is a phenomenon (in philosophy, systems theory and science) whereby larger entities arise through interactions among smaller or simpler entities such that the larger entities exhibit properties the smaller/simpler entities do not exhibit. Emergence plays a central role in theories of integrative levels and of complex systems. For instance, the phenomenon of life as studied in biology is an emergent property of chemistry, and psychological phenomena emerge from the neurobiological phenomena of living things.”
In system there is a certain organ to produce power, a transformer to change input to output and respond to the feedback (Fig. 1).
Currently, an interest in applying control methods in physics is growing. The following areas of research are being actively developed: Control of oscillations, Control of synchronization, Control of chaos, bifurcations, Control of phase transitions, stochastic resonance, Optimal control in thermodynamics and Control of micromechanical, molecular and quantum systems.
Parameters and players in the ”systems game” are (Fig 1) tools, information, people, time, energy, money and materials. The loop should be learning, even using three nesting learning loops, if needed.
Force between systems can be
What is most important, most efficient, most powerful: politics, economy, society, technology, law and moderity of relations to environment (nature). The most powerful factor is the most critical one. It leads to decision theories and theory of constraints (TOC).
”Political power is an authority held by a group within a society that allows for the administration of public resources and implement policies for society. Power may be acquired as a means of governmental direction or in opposition to a government group.” It is measured in elections.
According to Greene about personal power, influence:
”Power is the measure of the degree of control you have over circumstances in your life and the actions of the people around you. It is a skill that is developed by a deep understanding of human nature, of what truly motivates people, and of the manipulations necessary for advancement and protection. Power works best when it is indirect — never coercing people; instead, getting them to voluntarily align with your interests.”