Recommendations for Science II from ISSS as Systems Praxis
The ISSS community has defined principles of Science II (Fig 1).
Fig 2: Proposal for Science II, adapted from to the ISSS community.
An essential topic here is to find what does holism and atomism mean in a long run, and how they can be used to define interdiscipinarity.
META Vision for creating a unified theory for systems and Science and Society
Practical challenges are:
- introduce systems thinking as a philosophy for people as well as cybernetics
- describe science as a continuum of knowledge and information
- integrate professions for a theory of service design
- develop technologies for information and automatic knowledge handling, including AI
- make society open (transparent) to enable better democracy (remove distortions from society to learn better common rules)
- promote best change management policies, which support better life style for the whole mankind
- create interdisciplinary methodology teaching and learning
- demonstrate systems journalism as a flexible way for deep understanding
- suggest crowdsourcing as a method for future work to solve wicked problems throughout the world
Fig 2: Future challenges: the Meta world.
Demos: Metayliopisto has shown in more than 100 demonstrations (videos) that the research approach, its meta vision is relevant to be used in education, science and practical life.